- The only ‘lube’ in your house is for your swashplate.
- You’ll drive an hour to the flying field, but not 5 minutes to pick up milk.
- Your idea of a good time on a Friday night is staying home and trying to get rid of a pesky vibration.
- You have more pics of your helicopter than your kids.
- You get a job at the LHS (local hobby store) for the employee discount.
- You spend $700 on new batteries but freak out when you’re overcharged $0.11 at the grocery store.
- You can balance your blades but not your checkbook.
- You move just for a house with a bigger yard.
- You put the cheapest gas possible in your $40k car, but you insist on at least 15% nitro for your heli.
- You walk into the LHS for a spare part and come out with a whole new helicopter.
- You go see ‘National Treasure – Book Of Secrets’ just for the helicopter scene.
- The sound of doorbell sends shivers down your spine (UPS? Fedex?)
- You have a whole room in your house dedicated to your RC heli.
- You have a stash of RC heli manuals to read in the bathroom.
- You’re constantly checking the wind speed.
- You have a white stripe on your neck from your transmitter strap.
- You have a cat named ‘Aileron’ and a dog named ‘Rudder.’
- You go to Starbucks to wait for your LHS to open.
- You have enough battery power to run your house.
- Your fingers are constantly glued together with CA.
- You’re stuck between taking your girlfriend for a night out and getting lucky, or buying a new set of carbon blades.
- You’re reading this article.
If you have any more good ones, please feel free to leave them as a comment.Have a question about this article or anything else RC Heli related? Ask it in our brand new RC Helicopter Forum and you'll get expert answers quick.
Popularity: 13% [?]
No related posts.